Information about Job
App Developer “Android and iOS developer”
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with next generation payment gateway platform.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance Job Requirements
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s
- Push Notifications and Toast
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data,Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Information about Job
- Basic 1500 to 2000 SGD
- Installation, Configuration and Post-Sales Support of F&B software/hardware products.
- Troubleshoot / fix IT issues in implementing solution for clients.
- Conduct hands-on Training on Features to Clients upon installation.
- Support Clients thru Help Desk / Remote Support Applications.
- Provide IT support to internet and external customer
- Knowledgeable in PHP, MYSQL,DELPHI programming language
- Knowledgeable in LAN, Router, Firewall configuration besides Driver setup.
- Computer System level skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Self-starter and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- An excellent team player with good learning attitude.
- Willing to take direction and work as part of a result orientated team.
- Candidates without work experience are welcome to apply.
- Customer Service oriented at any time customers support.
- Candidate shall process valid Motorbike/ Car driving licence.
iBay Systems Pte Ltd is a innovative and committed company founded on the principle of providing competent software solutions to our clients needs. We Design, Develop, Web Portals and Smart Phone Apps. Our team of experienced and innovative professionals will provide customer the necessary support and expertise to propel their business forward.
Information about Job
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Basic 1500 +High Comm
- Strategic planning and execution of marketing for the software products and advertising programs for the
different restaurants and F&B establishments.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Identify potential new business opportunities
- Familiar with Fine Dine Restaurant, Bars, Clubs, Coffees shop & Food Court shops
- Keep track of all the past potential and existing restaurant clients.
- Accomplish 90%~100% of the sales targets per month.
- Develop at least 10~20 new business leads every month.
- Candidate should have a degree/diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in the restaurant based software products.
- Must have local restaurant contacts and marketing of software knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in restaurant based customers will be more advantage.
- Warm, friendly and out-going personality.
- Dynamic and adaptable to change according to business needs.
- Able to commence work immediately or within a short notice period.
- Able to work independently.
- Good to have own transport